Tuesday, April 6, 2010

blogster

its probably really stupid of me to be awake at this hour .. its 3:25 am ..
and i Have school tomorrow ( or today ) .. but i got distracted .. this bloging thing is a good one
i started looking for blogs to follow.. an no i dont mean just clicking follow to every single blog that i land on .. actually reading them ..actually taking the time to read thier new and old blogposts
and I found some cool, interesting,inspiring , moving stories .. and i love it
i remenber when I first started this blog .. i just wanted a place to vent.. and write down my thoughts...like a diary .. i never thought anyone would ever see this..
one day it occured to me .. its a blog, i should join a comunity or something
and i did.. and now people actually read my blog.. and follow it .. its kind of exciting
i like this whole blogging thing.. i like that i get to get a glimpse into other peoples lives, i like that i can open up and bassically pour my thoughts and feelings to strangers .. i like it , it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:=)

:) dizcussion

Find Me On BlogFrog!

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

RCRD LBL