Monday, May 2, 2011


















found my old journal a couple days ago .. read through it,
i still remenber the day i wrote this .. i was probably 15 or 16 ..
it was during this age that i started having questions..
did anyone really care about me? (other than my parents of course) ..
for some reason ..i thought i was alone in this world ... me against .. well ..everyone
and since.. i knew i couldnt win against ..everyone.. i just shut myslef down..
and wouldnt let anyone in.. that way, i wouldnt be rejected.. ( this doesnt even make sense to me now. .. but back then it was so real to me)
as i look back .. what i needed the most was to feel loved, and when i found this amazing place
.. this never ending source of love.. i was just so in awe...
I know God is many things. he is this big majestic God.. .. sometimes i remember feeling intimidated .. he is so big ..so powerful.. and im so unperfect.. this sinner.. with so many flaws.. what if im not good enough? wouldnt he want someone better?
he came to me .. he knocked on my door.. he wants me
this majestic ... big powerful God. .. loves me , .. wants me .. cares about me ..
and loves me no matter what
his love keeps me going..
its genuine.. this love wont force its way into your heart.. it wont try to manipulate you .. it wont leave when you mess up..
this is the type of love he mentions .. this is the type of love he has for us..
his Love never fails.

Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 8:37
For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Proverbs 8:17

"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me
.





No comments:

Post a Comment

:=)

:) dizcussion

Find Me On BlogFrog!

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

RCRD LBL