Saturday, March 6, 2010

Im Going to be OK

soo lately things have been happening in my life.
( by things I mean, not getting accepted to Calvin) and for me it would be easy to give up, ( For me giving up would mean staying to study here in Honduras, i thought it was fine but its not, I WANT MORE), so I started to freak out, as I saw other people getting accepted into colleges, certain of their future, I felt like I was in the air, not knowing where to fall.

....but before I applied to Calvin I prayed, in fact I even mentioned it in the essay "if its Gods will for me to Get into this college, i will be accepted."
and I didnt Get accepted.
when my mother, (who kept the letter from me for a week,before i saw it ) told me I didnt get accepted, I have to admit, I wasnt happy, but I wasnt Sad either .. its wierd.. I didnt feel a thing
Im just like.. ok, so I guess that not it
the next couple weeks after this, a Sudden fear came into my life, I applied to this university for the sole fact that it had a fee waiver, I started to Obsses with anything college related, but since my Gpa(1.7) and my sat ( not extraordiny) was still the same, I felt like I wasnt Good enough for any of them.
NOW, I have come to the Realization I was Meant For something more, I dont need a college to me who I am.I have HOPE and A FUTURE, and im not Going to let anyone one else decide what to do with my life, when i decided I to Give my life to God, I wanted to do so completly, whether I go to college or not.
and lately I have been feeling, college shouldnt be what i should Focus on.
last weekend when I was in my schools retreat,
there was this time, where everyone who wanted to make a stand for God came to the front and the teachers started praying over us, I feel to my knees... literally fell to my knees, I started crying.. weeping.. sobing..and just pouring my heart out to God, My worries about my future, My desire to live a life worthy of His name..
somebody started praying over me..
my Body started shaking,
and the words from the bible verse came into my mind ... YOU HAVE A HOPE AND A FUTURE
God has been working in me lately, I can feel it, I know it, and I know my purpose in this life is to serve him, and I feel I have a calling For this to be my life.
this next year, after Graduating from Highschool,
I will not be Going to college.
I dont know if eventually, i will, i want to study psycology, perhaps further along,
but Right now.. I Know God has something else for me.
God Says:
SERVE ME
FOLLOW ME
and this is what im going to do.
Ive been thinking, maybe I could do A mission trip
my friend mentioned YWAM, or i could Go to Ihop (international House of prayer), but I dont know if ther accept internationals yet...or i could go to CFNI (Christ for the nations).. I still dont know..
im searching, fasting, praying.. to see what God has in store for me..
if you feel like you know of a place for me to go, or know something from theese places .. please tell me ..i would really apreciate it,
leave a comment
or email me to zoegarcia_92@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

:=)

:) dizcussion

Find Me On BlogFrog!

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

RCRD LBL