Monday, August 23, 2010

toy story 3


so .. my new favorite movie right now is toy story three... i saw it a couple weeks ago..and i still remember it .
i laughed.. i cried.. i even think it taught me something..
the same day i went to see this movie, i went to the airport to say goodbye to a really close friend of mine. who i know i will miss...and well i have been having to say goodbye to a lot of people recently..they are going to study in the states.. or going to the other half of the world and who knows when i will ever see them again .. or worse IF i will ever see them again.. the day i saw toy story three was a really sad day .. and im glad i saw it when i did.. i definitely lightened my day up
a part of me wants my friends to stay here and be with me always.. but that's just me being selfish
i want them to be happy .. i want them live and have a wonderful life .. whether im in it or not.
im sure there are people in my class i will probably never see again..it a part of life..and i accept it
in the end of the movie Andi didn't take his toys to college .. of course he didn't.. ( it would've been weird ) but he left them somewhere he knew they would be happy.. i cant do that for my friends..but i can pray for them .. i can encourage them .. i can be there for them no matter what.. loving them someone doesn't always mean wanting them to be with me forever.. part of loving is wanting to see them happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:=)

:) dizcussion

Find Me On BlogFrog!

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

RCRD LBL