Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the better, the greater

I have this theory.. that in some point in our lives we all go through some sort of existential crises.. i had mine not that long ago .. this theory of mine could be a way of me not feeling like a weirdo or a deep realization about our human nature ( or something like that) we all want to know why we are here.. why are we alive? am i special to anybody out there ? ..Do i have some special purpose here on earth? if i where to die tomorrow.. was the life worth living?
I know the answer to most of these questions.. deep down in the core of my heart.. I know the moment my life stopped being my own.. the moment i decided i didnt want to live just to live .. my life started to mean something.. i was always special to Him.. he always Loved me.. and will always love me no matter what.. but i was didnt see it .. i was too consumed in myself... i never saw anything but me..sometime i go back to that.. life starts giving me crap .. and i focus on that .. i get stuck in my sucky littly rut .. focus on stupid little things .. and forget about the greater.. the better ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

:=)

:) dizcussion

Find Me On BlogFrog!

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

RCRD LBL