Sunday, December 19, 2010

the clown and the ballerina (oh bravo)

so i remenber the first time i heard this song (look post below) i was .. yeah yeah .. cool song .. ive liked children 18:3 for quite a while .. but the other day not so long ago .. i took the time to sit in my room and plug myself into the music .. and it hit me.. this song .. what its about( at least for me )
im that little girl the song is talking about ..how many times have i felt like im never Good enough.. seriously ... ive felt like im up against the best ..(in this song its a clown and a beautiful ballerina) but seriously to me .. ive never felt like im the best at anything ..there is always someone better .. there is always someone who makes it look prettier,someone smarter someone who is more of this and more of that ... someone ,who i compare myself to ..i look at them then i look at myself .. and i feel like im nothing much..
i feel like that little girl with her little unimpressive song ..
"Run off the stage with bitter tears of shame
Close my eyes and try so hard to make it go away,I just wanna go home and tell my teddy bear "I failed, I failed!"
to the eyes of the world.. im nothing special.. i am very aware of that.. just a heart with a willingness to try my best ..and many times even my best just isnt enough ..
ive had sooo ,soo many issues with not feeling good enough ..low selfesteem..,guarding myself with low expectations
but then there came my heavenly father..
and just like in the song..
"I turned around the corner just to hear my daddy say
Oh, bravo, you're the best, you're my only one
Oh, bravo, that will always be enough
Look at me, your song was beautiful, beautiful
And even if nobody ever knows
...Bravo"

God has opened my eyes ,i no longer want to see myslef through the eyes of the world.. he loves me ..he sees my heart and he thinks im beautiful.. this is where i find my validation.. this is where i feel like im something .. and with him .. i feel like i can do things .. i feel like it no longer just me and my little unimpressive attempt .. he has my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:=)

:) dizcussion

Find Me On BlogFrog!

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

RCRD LBL