Wednesday, August 1, 2012

GO! - Paul Washer ( this video stirrs me everytime i see it )



God will do his work
GOD is doing his work
God will be glorified
God will be worshiped
God will be rejoiced in
the question is are you gonna be part of it?

THERE are no great men and women of God there are only tiny weak broken men with a merciful God

this has probably been one of the videos that has most marked me
I can stil hear "what part of Go dont you understand?" ..resouding in my head
i feel a calling to missions/ministry .. and this video haunts me .. this video pierced my heart..i want this .. i want this to be a reality in my heart..
missions is not about sending missionaries .. its about send the truth of God through those missionaries ..
I WANT TO KNOW GOD
I WANT TO SEEK TO KNOW HIIM..
His attributes.. His face .. HIM...
for the cry in my heart to be I MUST KNOW YOU..IF I DONT HAVE MORE OF YOU..I DIE
AAAAGHH..i remenber when i first saw this video .. i couldnt stop crying..
it stung.. i want to know what is feels to Violently pursue him..and for that to be what propels me in life..
pursue the very thing for which you where pursued.. TO KNOW HIM.. WHO ARE YOU? TO KNOW YOU .. THIS WILL BE MY MAGNIFICENT OBSSESION.. TO KNOW MY GOD..
that ..the reality that .. everything OUTSIDE OF JESUS CHRIST IS ABSOLUTLY absurd..
and all things where made for him through him and by him and in him .

No comments:

Post a Comment

:=)

:) dizcussion

Find Me On BlogFrog!

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

RCRD LBL