Friday, August 24, 2012

I am Second® - Doug Bender



this video brought me to tears.. i know what it feels like to not have friends ..i went through most of my school years as a loner ..until i was in 8th grade .. but now i get it,why I had to go through this. and itwhat made me get it was because Jesus telling me over and over "you are not .. and never have been alone .. i have always been with you " .. I prayed this exact prayer so many times as a kid .. and I know he heard me .He is such an amazing friend.. i have had "friends" in the past who have turned thier back on  me but he never has..there is noone who can offer you the frienship that he can give you .. he is litterally living inside u.. he is litterally with you ALWAYS ..literally.. He FULLY Gets you .. and his love is unconditional.. and he never changes.. EVER.
Jesus thankyou that you not only love me .. but that you see me as a friend.. you saw something in me that you would think im worthy to have me as your friend..what kind of love is this? .. i dont have words to describe it .. but all I can do is thank him.. because his love has never failed me.
Jesus is pretty cool .. and being his friend is awsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:=)

:) dizcussion

Find Me On BlogFrog!

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

RCRD LBL